Background Check Software Company deverus Launches I-9 Portal 2.0
Advanced Electronic Solution for Streamlining & Managing Federal Employment Form I-9 Requirements
deverus, Inc., the country’s leader in cutting-edge background checking software – processing over 2.5 million hires per year for more than 35,000 businesses nationwide - has announced the launch of its new I-9 Portal which assists HR departments in workflow and compliance with federally-required Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification filing.
The I-9 Portal makes filing a fully electronic-based, effortless process, eliminating the hassle of paper. The application includes a certificate of authority to ensure validity as well as a wet signature to capture the signers’ personal signature. It also includes cryptography to ensure security and peace of mind. Workflow is streamlined with automatic candidate notifications, current employee update reminders and alerts for any incomplete information which dramatically cut the HR labor involved in processing.
With its tight integration with the government’s Internet-based system, including E-Verify, the deverus I-9 Portal actually clocks out faster than directly using the government site. As part of the government program, the system stays current with all regulation and compliance changes so employers can rest assured that they are always covered. The powerful I-9 Portal dashboard consolidates numerous data inputs, views, attention alerts and status updates for perfect transparency and ease of use, saving valuable time and money. Not only is workflow smooth, but the powerful search tool can quickly bring up exact names and printable reports.
With the I-9 Portal and deverus’ Hubworks platform, employers can integrate seamlessly with any ATS, Onboarding or HRMS system. Pre-built integration APIs are designed to receive requests and deliver results to any other platform. And like all of deverus’ cloud-based applications, the system relies on Amazon Web Services to ensure an extremely fast and powerful database that always reliable and available at a moments notice.
I-9 PORTAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
· Fully paperless I-9 process, from start to finish and all employee notifications throughout
· Store historical I-9’s in a single system, immediately available with all the original forms and signatures
· Electronic consent with sophisticated digital signature technology with a certificate of authority to ensure validity as well as a wet signature to capture the signers’ personal signature
· Advanced encryption to ensure security and peace of mind
· Full Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) compliance, reviewed by several employment law firms for adherence to ICE guidelines
· real time tracking and audit trail to rest assured that every I-9 will be certified and defensible around who what, where and when
· Full E-Verify integration with the federal government’s database
· Plug and play installation with deverus’ Hubworks platform to integrate seamlessly with any ATS, Onboarding or HRMS system
· Powered by the AWS Cloud system to provide security, robust networking functionality and rapid scalability
Established in 1998, privately-held Austin-based deverus, Inc., helps companies in the background screening industry work better, faster and smarter by providing the highest quality software, SAAS cloud-based solutions, mobile applications, integrations, compliance, automation, security, privacy and customer support services available. Deriving its name from a blend of Latin and Spanish meaning “from the truth,” deverus helps HR departments make critical hiring decisions using data such as criminal records, education and employment verifications, drug and assessment testing, and more. The company delivers its services to over 35,000 businesses, hiring more than 2.5 million employees per year, through more than 75 trusted partners. deverus is a founding member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) the respected screening professionals industry watchdog, and was named a “Best Place to Work” by the Austin Business Journal.