DEVERUS INTEGRATES APPLOI INTO THE INTEGRATION MANAGER (IM)
Austin Texas, May 7th, 2019-- deverus is excited to announce Apploi as our newest addition to Integration Manager. Apploi was launched in 2013 to allow service industry workers to put their best foot forward in the job interview process. Considered the world’s easiest high volume recruitment platform on the market, Apploi serves industries such as retail, restaurants & hospitality, insurance, financial, automotive, healthcare and more. Below are a few unique differentiating features Apploi has to offer:
1. Reach candidates anywhere through automating job posts across multiple job boards and social media sites with the click of a button (includes, Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Google for Jobs, Facebook and many others.
2. Also all jobs will be built into your website & Facebook pages both corporate & location)
3. Easy mobile-enabled job application accessible from any device with 80% completion rates
4. Multiple screening capabilities (including video responses) to find the most qualified sooner
5. Easily filter, review, and track candidates so you can make offers before your competitors do
6. Rapidly engage with candidates from within the tool with automated emails and text messages
7. On-board effectively by digitizing the documents that need to be completed before hiring; allowing applicants to easily complete with any device
"deverus' Integration Manager (IM) is taking ATS integrations to a whole new level by providing our clients with the latest technology to quickly integrate with multiple ATSs in weeks not months," said Shawn Rucks, CEO of deverus. "With the addition of Apploi to IM, our clients can now provide integrated background check services to even more enterprise clients. What's more, they can now use Swifthire Mobile to collect information from the applicant on the front end. This provides a seamless, no touch experience for human resources."
Our standard integration, built jointly with Apploi, requires Swifthire to collect information not commonly, or readily available in the application. As with most of our integrations, your client can be configured in as little as a week with the assistance of an Apploi resource.
Download PDFDownload PDF
Established in 1998, privately-held Austin-based deverus, Inc., helps companies in the background screening industry work better, faster and smarter by providing the highest quality software, SAAS cloud-based solutions, mobile applications, integrations, compliance, automation, security, privacy and customer support services available. Deriving its name from a blend of Latin and Spanish meaning “from the truth,” deverus helps HR departments make critical hiring decisions using data such as criminal records, education and employment verifications, drug and assessment testing, and more. The company delivers its services to over 35,000 businesses, hiring more than 2.5 million employees per year, through more than 75 trusted partners. deverus is a founding member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) the respected screening professionals industry watchdog, and was named a “Best Place to Work” by the Austin Business Journal.